Louis Vuitton invited me to the opening of the new Time Capsule exhibition in Berlin. The Maison presents a journey through the history of the brand, focussing on the unique expertise in technology and design.
shop my look:
Louis Vuitton presents a new exhibition: Time Capsule Berlin
Going back to where it all startet, the Time Capsule exhibition is taking its visitor back to the early 1854 and showcases the world of Louis Vuitton. Always concentrating on the needs of their important clients, the exhibition recaps the famous trunk in all multifarious versions. Every trunk is a unique piece only designed for their clients needs, capturing Louis Vuitton as a important partner in traveling the world and transporting their belongings.
To mark the fortieth anniversary of Louis Vuitton in Germany, Berlin is the first European destination to host. The Time Capsule Exhibition is divided in 5 key ideas:
- Codes of the House: those distinctive design features that can be traced back to Louis Vuitton’s very first trunks
- Journeys around the World: revealing how Louis Vuitton met the demands of new forms of transport
- Elegance and Beauty in Motion: showing how Louis Vuitton has enabled its clients to travel in style
- Icons of the House: Louis Vuitton’s most memorable and emblematic creations
- A celebration of Louis Vuitton’s past and presentlinks with Germany
And at the end, here is everything you need to know. The Time Capsule exhibition is open until the 8th October 2017, therefore hurry up, take a friend and have a look at the inside of the luxury world of Louis Vuitton.